CNC Milling Services
We are Perth’s premier destination for high quality Milling and Turning work. We use the highest quality machines that provide incredible control over the parts we produce for you.
Using your custom designs, we’re able to machine components for aircrafts, cars, mining and agricultural equipment, replacement parts for machines, and production line equipment. Additionally, our expert team of CNC machinists have the expertise to recommend materials and hardening specifications that improve on original components and designs.
Our Milling and Turning Services
At NF Engineering, we’ve built our machine shop’s reputation on excellent milling engineering services and have a longstanding history of producing products that meet our client’s needs and budgets. Our machine shop are outfitted to produce new and after market parts and components customised for your industry with the required precision and tolerances.
Over our many years in the industry, we’ve assisted numerous industries with engineered solutions, including:
- Bulk Infrastructure
We offer the following services at our machine shop in Perth:
- Custom CNC Milling – Using high-end machines that make use of a rotating cylindrical cutting tool, we’re able to execute a variety of functions, including drilling, tapping, slotting, keyways and contouring, as well as gear cutting and manufacturing. However, we can also conduct repairs on hydraulic cylinders and industrial gearboxes, pneumatic cylinders, valves, camshafts, pistons, and more.
- CNC Turning – This process differs to milling in that it requires the work-piece to be rotated while our cutting tool moves over it in a linear motion, which provides our CNC machinists with the functionality they need to programme the instructions required to machine the part you need.
Our Milling and Turning customers enjoy these benefits :
- Parts that are made to fit and perform – Our autonomous CNC Milling process eliminates the potential of human error by running from a digital template or model.
- We can fabricate complex designs – There are very few instances where we will not be able to nail down the required size, shape or texture.
- Design Retention – Our processes are so repeatable that once we fabricated a custom part or component, we will be able to use the same file to produce an exact replica should you need it again.
Whether you require CNC Milling or CNC Turning, the professional and experienced team at our machine shop are happy to assist you with custom engineered solutions that are tailored to your business’ needs.
If you have any questions about the services we offer, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or complete our online form so we can get back to you with the answers you need.