NF Engineering is located in Perth, Western Australia. We offer a variety of CNC services for the manufacturing, mining and resource industries and employ highly-skilled craftsman to ensure that we complete all work professionally and timeously.
Contact us for the following services
Our machining services in Perth include:
• 3D CAD/CAM design: We have over 30 years of experience in the engineering industry, growing and adapting to the changes in technology. CAD/CAM design is the process by which we can design a 3D model of precisely what you need. From here, the software communicates the specific instructions to a CNC machine which controls the various tools that will be used to create your product.
• CNC cutting services: We can cut out an assortment of shapes from a solid work-piece. Cutting tools such as drills can move across X and Y axes (forwards, backwards, and side-to-side).
• CNC turning services: Turning is a method of machining that requires the work-piece to rotate while the tool moves over it in a linear motion. This method is best for machining cylindrical shapes.
• CNC milling services: While cutting can only move forward-and-back and side-to-side on a flat plane, milling includes a third axis (Z), allowing the tool to move vertically as well. Through this, we can machine a variety of shapes, slots, and holes.
• General and precision engineering: Precision machining services form the core of what we do. We can assure you that our engineers understand that accuracy and professionalism is non-negotiable.
We are passionate about providing you with the best engineering services in Perth. We encourage you to send us any questions, comments and enquiries by completing the easy-to-use web form. Once received, we will respond to your query speedily with solutions and quotes to suit your needs.